Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Obviously fake/trolljob but I found it hilarious

Link

How do I explain away something like this?
today after football practice, we were all in the shower and this guy started talking about what he was gonna do to his GF, me not having fapped in over 3 weeks started to get a hardon, so I turned away so no one can see it, right about then a guy said "he is popping wood, f***ing f*g!" so I turned and was kinda pissed off, but then a towel smacked my butt and my reaction was to thrust forward with my hips rather forcefully, this guy that was next to me had just bent over to pick up his bar of soap... and I guess his butthole was all soaped up

thing is, my hard PENIS went up his anus right away, it was as if it just glided right in. He let out a scream and I tried pushing him off me but we ended up falling, he was trying to stand up and I was trying to push away from him so that my penis would come out of his butt, so that led to him pushing back and me pushing back...

IT LOOKED as if I was buttsexing him, a couple seconds of that and my penis was free, everybody kept calling me a fa**ot and I ended up getting in a fight with the guy, when the coach came in, we had to explain and now I am suspended from team and he is gonna talk to my parents

I have washed dick for the past 4 hours, anything else I can do to stop thinking I have commited a gay act?

if my GF finds out she'll leave me, she is in the school band
19 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Labels

accidents (3) ads (12) autocorrect (3) Batman (1) bizarre (3) Bizarre news (4) bizzare (2) bloopers (5) Boner (1) Brilliant (1) candid camera (1) Captions (8) chat (1) chatroullette (2) child (1) Comedy Routine (1) comics (3) costume (1) Cute (2) Dave Chappelle (2) David Thorne (7) Dear Abby (1) demotivational poster (2) e-mail troll (1) eBay Fail (1) Exam Papers (2) facebook (3) facebook fail (19) facebook trolled (2) Fake Facebook Funnies (5) fat dancer (2) Fresh Princed (2) Frogman (1) funny brands (2) funny commentary (1) Funny designs (1) Funny incidences (1) Funny Photos (1) Funny Tips (1) Gamarjobat (1) gifs (32) Gift Fail (1) google maps (1) Graphs (2) Greeting Card (1) guys vs girls (1) Harry Pottered (1) hokkien (1) horse (1) ichat (5) infomercial (1) Inside Joke (1) Internet Meme (3) Japanese (5) jokes (1) Just Wrong Rides (2) Justin Bieber (1) Ken M (1) kids (2) Like A Boss (3) mashups (1) masturbate (1) Millionaire Fail (1) news fail (2) newspaper ad (3) Newspaper fail (2) newspaper headline (6) newspaper story (3) newsreader (4) Old Sextoys (1) oops (1) Parenting (2) perspective (1) photobomb (1) Physical Comedy (1) Picture Story (1) pictures (6) posters (1) Prank (18) pwned (1) Rage Face (2) Randy Marsh Moment (1) real life cartoon (1) Real life characters (1) recorder (1) Remi Gaillard (2) rickroll (2) Sad Diary (1) Sesame st (1) Signs (1) skit (2) sms (1) So bad its awesome (1) standup comedy (8) Star Trek vs Star Wars (1) star wars (1) statue (1) streaker (1) Stupid (1) stupid toys (2) stupid tricks (1) T-shirt (1) tattoo (2) Technology Fail (1) texts from dog (1) Titanic (1) Toilet Story (6) Tom Mabe (1) troll (9) TV Caption (1) Video Edit (1) voicemail (1) Voices in my head (1) weightlifting (1) weird (1) write ins (1) Your mama (1) Youtube Comments (1) Youtube Fail (3)